In an act of desperation, I googled "study while running" and found this site: http://www.physicaleducationupdate.com/peblog/?p=310.
It is about a new treadmill designed for studiers! I am the worst studier EVER, with a 6 minute attention span, intense interest in all things unrelated when on a deadline, and the inability to sit still. So, as you might imagine, studying for an upcoming boards exam is not going so well. The more ineffective my study time, the more time I try to commit. And the more time I commit the more ineffective I become.
As the day approaches I feel less and less prepared. Meanwhile, my mental energy has been devoted to pondering paint colors for my room (orange), planning knitting and cooking projects, and worrying about the future (should I get bangs? Am I gluten-intolerant?). But, no more. I'm packing my study materials and hitting the gym!
No comments:
Post a Comment