Thursday, December 15, 2011

A new app

I really enjoy knitting. I like challenging knitting patterns that require my attention. And I like to go crazy knitting homemade holiday gifts. All this, combined with my work, running, family, cooking projects, etc, adds up to a lot of precious knitting time wasted finding where I left off in a complicated pattern, squinting to determine which stitch on a particular row I completed, and frogging to start over in frustration.

Then I found this handy knitting counter iPhone app which helps me keep track of where I am on any one of the many half-done projects I have underway. It has significantly improved my productivity and I get so much pleasure from clicking off rows as I go!

So, I have geeked out my iPhone with a totally dorky knitting app. And it makes me so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment